Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Mail Art

 
So now that my studio is finished. I thought it would be fun to hold inspiration parties there for all my arty friends. So I came up with my first "challenge". There are no winners or losers. It is only for inspiration and fun.
 
 
 


So the first challenge is:


Creative Correspondence

Create a piece of mailable art. It can be a postcard, notecard, letter.....whatever. The only rules are that it has to be mailable and it should be fun to make. Then e-mail pictures to me (my email can be accessed through the "about me" section on the sidebar), and I will post them on this blog. Or, if you live locally (the Eugene, Oregon area) you can email me for directions and times for our in-studio
get-togethers. Here are some photos of one I created, just to get you started.







 

 
I hope you get creative and have fun!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment